1*DROCON SKYRACER Quadcopter
1* 2.4GHz Controller
4* Spare Propellers
4* Propeller Guards
1* Propeller Crowbar
1* USB Charger
1* Rapid Consumer Manual
Quadcopter weight: 24.9g (FAA registration NOT required)
Drone dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (with propeller guards)
Charging time: Approx. forty mins
Running time: 5-7 mins
Transmission differ: Approx. 30-50 meters
· Flying errors might perhaps perhaps well happen after flights, calibration andsome natty work will repair the shrink back.
· Motors might perhaps perhaps well heat up if being misused. Take a 5-minutebreak between flights to allow them to chill.
· Drone weight is lower than zero.5lb; FAA registration is notrequired.
How one can pairthe drone and the controller:
· Be definite the drone and controller are entirely charged.
· Location the drone on a flat surface.
· Flip on the drone then flip on the controller. Wait a fewseconds until the some distance-off withhold an eye on and drone LEDs flip stable.
· The drone and controller are now paired.
✈ALTITUDE HOLD MODE✈: This draw makes withhold an eye on of the drone natty-straightforward and mountainous for rookies. When the throttle stick is launched, the drone’s altitude would per chance be locked at that top, which makes the drone very correct for rookies, kids and keenness customers.
✈three-SPEED ADJUSTMENT✈: The three urge modes (low/med/high) make this a drone for all customers, whether you is more likely to be a beginner, intermediate or skilled drone flier.
✈3D ACTION FLIPS✈: Sort exciting moves with this drone on your friends and household to win pleasure from. The flip draw of this drone plot it will roll forwards, backwards, left and proper at the contact of a button.
✈2 CHARGING METHODS✈: Except for the usage of a USB cable to cost the batteries, there’s moreover a built-in charging cable within the controller, which makes it extra helpful to cost the drone with no need to eradicate it from the controller.
✈LED LIGHTS✈: This drone comes total with LED navigation lights, moreover to some distance-off-withhold an eye on indicator lights for evening flying.